7-7:45AM: Ran 45 min @ 125-135 bpm
12:30-2PM: Swam w/ Britta
– worked on drills for kicking, elbow extension, hand entry and breathing
– at the end did a 100m sprint at 2:13
1-12 unbroken push up ladder for time
– this was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Finished in 21:39.
Running clock kipping chin ups (Ladder)
– got through 12 rounds…I think this is the worse I have ever done on this. Super tired after swimming and pushups.
Running clock burpees (Ladder)
– got through 11 rounds plus 11 in the 12th round. Again…horrible.
Static ring holds – 240 sec accumulated